All illustrations provided by BookBildr come from free stock websites. The illustrations are public domain and are free for commercial use. If you think that an illustration breaches copyright laws, please contact us via the contact form and report your concern.
Here’s an overview of how you can use BookBildr content.
- Commercial and noncommercial use across print and digital, except in the cases mentioned in “What’s not allowed”.
- Attribution is not required but very much appreciated. Something like “This book was made with BookBildr.com” would mean a lot to us.
What’s NOT allowed:
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of an image (e.g. don’t create a sheet with a single image from us and sell it as your own). This also applies to creating photo albums using the photos we provide and crediting yourself as the photographer. That’s not only dishonest but also illegal.
- Don’t use our content to portray identifiable people or brands in a bad light.
- Don’t use our content to create misleading associations with identifiable brands, products, and/or services.